This week on The Debrief Podcast host Josh Durso is joined by Ted Baker of Finger Lakes Morning News on Finger Lakes News Radio; and Peter Mantius of The Water Front Online. The trio are set to discuss a number of topics and headlines, including the latest on a race for Schuyler County Court Judge; the future of economic development near Exit 41 in Seneca County; and the future of cashless tolling. They will also discuss a recent survey by City Lab, which showed Ithaca among the best cities in the U.S. to live ‘car free’.
Watch or listen on your favorite streaming service; and become a subscriber on YouTube, Spotify, or Apple Podcasts today by clicking here!
Summer is nearly over, but that only means that things are getting busier in the FL1 Studio. This week, Jackie Augustine, Ted Baker, and Josh Durso are in-studio breaking down the last two week’s biggest headlines.
Topics up for discussion on this week’s podcast include:
– The latest on the Huntington Building in Seneca Falls;
– The Finger Lakes Workforce Development Center, which officials say will be built in Downtown Rochester;
– The new law signed by Gov. Andrew Cuomo requiring that Industrial Development Agency meetings be live-streamed;
– Latest on the Red Flag Law and Child Victims Act;
– As well as the constant-pitch of ‘mixed use’ in local development, and the implications of that term.
This week on The Debrief Podcast, Josh Durso is joined by Jackie Augustine and Ted Baker to discuss the week’s biggest headlines.
The trio will discuss the latest on the waste-elimination efforts in Ontario County; the future of a galvanizing plant at the former Seneca Army Depot; a recently-filled Geneva City Council seat; the latest in Seneca Falls; Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s fight with Con Ed; and the future of the Musselman, which was sold to WTC.