What sports will return this fall? Will school bounce back like federal officials want it to? And how about enforcement of mask policies? This week we’re tackling the biggest headlines and questions — COVID-related and otherwise — from the FL1 Newsroom.
The Weekly Debrief is back with another edition, focusing on the potential outcomes of the Coronavirus Pandemic. Josh Durso and Ted Baker will break down some of the biggest stories of the week with long-term implications.
This week on The Debrief Podcast, a breakdown of the most-asked questions we received in the newsroom since the Novel Coronavirus outbreak began in New York. Josh Durso and Ted Baker discuss, and look forward to a potentially permanently changed region.
Summer is nearly over, but that only means that things are getting busier in the FL1 Studio. This week, Jackie Augustine, Ted Baker, and Josh Durso are in-studio breaking down the last two week’s biggest headlines.
Topics up for discussion on this week’s podcast include:
– The latest on the Huntington Building in Seneca Falls;
– The Finger Lakes Workforce Development Center, which officials say will be built in Downtown Rochester;
– The new law signed by Gov. Andrew Cuomo requiring that Industrial Development Agency meetings be live-streamed;
– Latest on the Red Flag Law and Child Victims Act;
– As well as the constant-pitch of ‘mixed use’ in local development, and the implications of that term.