What does the future of learning in public schools look like? Well, a number of teachers and administrators in local districts are evaluating this very question. “The Future of the Classroom” is a two part series dedicated to answering the question, based on the countless interviews conducted in the FingerLakes1.com Studio on the subject.
This week, we hear from the following stakeholders and leaders:
– Bob McKeveney, Outgoing Seneca Falls CSD Superintendent;
– Jeramy Clingerman, Incoming Seneca Falls CSD Superintendent;
– Stephen Zielinski, South Seneca CSD Superintendent;
– Jim Bruni, Administrator of Business & Operations at SFCSD;
– Amy Hibbard, Prinicpal at Elizabeth Cady Stanton Elementary School; and
– Jodie Very, Director of Curriculum, Instruction, Assessment and Professional Development at SFCSD.
We walk through their perspective on public schools with a focus on those in rural parts of the region. Listen to the podcast below, or follow it on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or the FingerLakes1.com App.